/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, April 25, 2006

BEN BEN BEN. Taking a break now, OFF all the tea leaves… @.@

No qualms, no problems, no exams and a lot of training for this week!!!

Exclamatory peaks!

Weekend was superb but worse was being bullied by those bulls around me. Big fat bulls I am talking about here, stamping on me in a stampede. HMPH! Hoofs off for all of you!!! Before I forget,



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NEOH TZE MING!!!




Went movies and later down to Wings for a “strike-on-the-clock-celebration”. Eventually I was getting bored as I was be seated with a junior and Yoon’s girlfriend. But things got pretty better after a few chats. And it got heated when everyone started Heineken-ing. Thanks to Chun Heng for sharing the drink with me, else, the bulls will make me drunk! Then what else, all the bulls start tarot-ing la! And I won the first game of ‘chor dai di’ which made the burfday boy on the table went all sadz.. **peace!**

After a few rounds, the bulls came trampling on me again. Sigh.

Contributed by MR BIG BULL SK and MR FAT BULL LUIS *bleh..

Around 3, we, who were the last, left Wings and headed back to burfday boy’s house for a gathering.

ON THE WAY BACK, GOT INTO A TRAFFIC DUE TO A HIDEOUS ACCIDENT..VERY HIDEOUS INDEEEEEEEEEED.

(Even Jaclyn shedded due to fear, thanks to the stupid bulls again, imagine..)

2 died in a car-hit-motorists. EW, AND I SAW THE DEAD BODIES. YUCKZ!


Well, bulls or no bulls, my life is still in a well-attained manner. Nothing could strike me down as me barrier banyak tinggi.. ho ho ho. Missing home and BEE lots. Looking forward to going back and be together with my family again. I miss Ipoh and guess what? LY and LH coming to Ipoh to visit me this coming holidays!!! Yay! Love you guys, my very superb friends..muakss..

Back to work again, with a less quantisized mood ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]