/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Thursday, April 20, 2006

Felt so fermented. **puiks puiks…

Oh, please not fondle my tube of life. Thinking of updates after all, I stepped in here.


TKD Unity Dinner 2006


Glamorous elegance for a simple community like us. The night was eventually pretty because of meeting back old mates and stuff, brought back most bittersweets--- withstanding them for such a long time is not easy. I hung out like mad that night, and so enjoyed it!!! Descriptions were simply simple and comfy. The ballroom was kind of small but after all, we had all the warmth although the air-condition was fully blasted (damn it that I did not bring my shaw). Food and confectionaries were kindly above average. Thank God I didn’t binge as I was too busy with…other stuff. HEHE**


Popular people of the night were :-

Most Popular Male : NEOH TZE MING
Most Popular Female : AH MEI
Best Dressed Male : VINCENT
Best Dressed Female : LAI LING
Best Dance : XENO


SNAP!* SNAP*! SNAP*!

Everyone was a star on the red carpet. It was as if the papparazi-es were after us! SHOOOOO!

Headed downtown later and met up with some ‘new friends’ and hook up with supper till 4 something. An everlasting gathering to be in me. By the way, I am kind of lazy to upload the pictures here. Pics should be available on my frienster account. So, enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]