/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Saturday, April 15, 2006

House Matters

There was the filter tube to clean and utmost laundries I HATE.
There was a room mate that talks a lot.
There was her room mate that also talks a lot.
This is going forever ^_^


How I spent my Friday night, sometimes…

Then I’d a surprise gift tonight. Didn’t know I had such luck as I was actually complaining about my dark charms the whole time. It was so freaking cold in the hall, but at least I have a present to warm me up. After the event, I bumped into my orientation group member, Ash. He seems nice to take the move and approach me for a chat. He knows Apple too, so connective. Hehe. Gentlemen are like missing in the midst. Damn the two incidents. Males cutting my queue for a quick buy of his drink and a cold fight over a limited provision of cutleries during lunch.


**making some sort of penyet face, puiks**


It’s total occurrence of ignorant rudeness. God Bless some university students. But maybe I’m wrong, cos I met some nice ones tonight. A circle is never perfectly round when you draw it, but you will always see round circles, definitely not hand-drawn.



Clubs & Campus

Then, I shoveled down campus road with my distorted shoes and saw some Wushu masters. I MISS TRAININGS. I MEAN, I MISS THE YESTERYEARS OF TRAININGS. But my scars and injuries have been really disturbing that I eventually need a break. Joyce joined me in Control Theory lecture yesterday. Both gila fighters, just like the usual days, talking and exchanging thoughts. (exchanging thoughts- my favourite way of channeling and receiving) Both lazy fighters stopped participating too, guess it’s time to retire. Maybe turning my leaf to IEEE. Maybe not.

Campus walk and the 21st is the best thing that MMU could offer. You should really try shaving your boots on the rough roads once in a while. Better still, go with a compatible partner. It’ll shave you clean.


Spank Me!

There was ‘someone’ complaining that my blog contains too much vulgarity and coarse languages. So, should I take note of this? Readers, decide. Else..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]