/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Pimp(le) effect

Siu Jing : I have never seen you with pimples before.
WHAT HAPPENED??
ME: ………….

-.-“

Now you know what’s happening to me now. I have a formal function next week and a couple of presentations coming forward. MIGOD. It’s such a disgrace that I did not manage to preserve what I had. Ultimately stupefied. What makes it worse..I’m on a chocolate fest and I just attended a hotte bbq in da house!

Ah well, my life is about getting fat and getting ugly. Is that so? Yeaaaaa.. curse all the fuckers who touched my ass. Bluek.

PS- but Siu Jing is a seriously nice and adaptable gurl, predictable sweet from the first sight...it’s all about me..sigh.


Three-some

MP, TESCO & JJ, all in this fine weekend with my favourite people. Spent. Broke. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]