/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Rejections

Sigh. It becomes so difficult to handle rejections. Finally, I found a cyberpreneur for my BEN2014 assignment, EasternTea.com. But, I decided to go on with Air Asia as it’s a better known and popular organization. Addition, we have established a connection with Tony Fernandez, however, just a simple response from him. EasternTea.com is giving such positive response that I don’t have the interpersonal to handle it, seems cruel to shrug people off, when at the beginning, I myself seemed so pledging to them.


Dear MiFern,

 
We are always glad to have academic exchanges. For the
interview, I think email would be best. If the
interview is published, please let us have a soft or
hard copy of it. If it is in the form of a
dissertation, we are also interested in obtaining a
copy. There should be proper acknowledgement of
EasternTea.com within the interview. Looking forward
to the exchange.

Yours sincerely,
EasternTea.com

How? How? How? Worse than rejecting love.

I hate to become irresponsible because I’ve been delaying my reply for a couple of days. Fast response is efficiency, but could you teach me how to handle rejection properly? This proves nothing but bad decision. What a failure in public relation...


!!!SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER!!!


Also need to work on my crappy heels -.-.. but nvmla :D can meet some lengzhais MAYBE...(not complaining…the nite shall be grateful :P)


zoekcw : and I need u to help me as an usherer, just make sure seniors fill up front seats and current tkd members fill up the seats from the back, tat's all.

(means we are gonna sit so oh behind???? fuck!)

zoekcw : izzit possible tat u be there by 7pm sharp?


chilivivi : hmm..



Abo, still got people more jahat than me..hehe



chilivivi : dun aiyer la khoo chai wen
zoekcw : :P

chilivivi : u frequent clubber

zoekcw : hehe

zoekcw : this sem only once ler

chilivivi : hehe

zoekcw : very guai edi lor

chilivivi : this sem none yet

chilivivi : i win u

chilivivi : hehe

zoekcw : hehe

zoekcw : ya

zoekcw : i lose






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]