/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Sunday, April 30, 2006

Then, life got better with some achievement today. A big fat thanks to all those who supported and wished me best of luck, really needed it as I’m not as good as I am. All the way to BLACK! God Bless! Confidence discovered my fears.

Then, life got worse when I came back in the evening today. I was annoyed, but a bit flattered with the cute pups, so I puffed away the detention. I was dead tired with no good time at home recently, plus all the stress and work. Slammed myself to bed after ECP ass meeting..urrr..woke up and had a nice dinner with housies ^_^ Finally found time to hugz my dozy pillow and ah well, think of what I should think nowadays. I’m glad and happyyyyyy, full of goody good ambience around me. Room mate’s married, and the weather is hot! But I still love my tiny room. Love it. Now relaxing here, full force…

Now now now, loveeee ittttt…yeah!

Mood, always an important element in my life, influence me and it carries what I have in me, very much. Guess it’s really retirement. Time to plan for what must be done, finals around ..2 more weeks. I’m done with all, no more excuses; it’s time to quit all the boozing and late nights. Time to quit all the naughty habits, cease all the funny business. Hehe, but that does not make me loose the me in me.

Dad called. EXTREME MOOD! Love and miss my family lots. Bro called today to offer me a Yoda figurine. Eee..dunwan ler, not nice wan :P. Arh, wanna thank my dear Guardian Angel too. Thanks for all the sayangs againnnn..You know, sometimes I don’t know how to live without you. I know you will always be there for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]