/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Weekend of 1/ 4


I had a great weekend, downtown KL. I have been good; I did not drink, lounge or club anywhere. In fact, I really have been GOOD. It was just a casual weekend and I went for the monorail again on purpose. I love the trains, in actual, I love dee public transports. It offers so much sight-seeing you could die for.

Monorail’s the best coz

  • it’s just too slow to bear for the rushing ones. So, less people utilize, less filthy and more air-conditioned.
  • best sight scenes in downtown! I simply recommend en route to Titiwangsa.
  • They have a lot of tourists inside usually. So I took onto a few good looking ones. :D
  • just nice for a gila-monorail person like me :P


**press your lips on the filthy translucent public glass~


But I still prefer Bukit Bintang in the dark. It seems like a wonder, but full of dangers. That place is a heaven for shoppers in the day and clubbers in the night. Be it, haven. I was just wondering I could walk forever in my NIKE. Nah, then we left around evening and headed back to my sweet scent hometown, Setapak to rest for the night.


We had breakfast in the market, and surprisingly food in KL has improved. Or maybe it’s just something I have yearn for, 15 over years since.(why, now I sound I’m grown up, but no no no…not yet :D) Yes, I grew up in Setapak, a sole busy part of KL where it is so sick to even cross the avenues without traffic lights. I’m glad I grew the other half of me in Ipoh.


Drove back home on Sunday with a really nice weather down the cozy North-South, moderate cars and huge chatters. We made it home around evening. I’ve got a FREE sample 2ml C H A N E L voucher after I bought CLEO at Central :D:D:D:D Then I rushed back to Melaka to collect it at Mahkota Parade. Damn!!! The stock’s not in yet. :( :( :( :( SIGH. OR FUCK. No matter what, I’m getting it. The next time, if the sales personnel shove me again, I’ll screw her!


In these two days, I have met some really nice personalities and few really awful people. Well, it’s just the balance. I wonder why people can be so nice and evil at the same time. Maybe it's really the balance :)


Hate to be back here again. Hate my early classes again. But I have to attend to all of it. Sigh. By the way, resumed my training and it was really mesmerizing, although lazy bones were jutting out. Went eating with some super chatters and I'd a free supper and ride home. :D Thanks, and all of you made my day. Well, I need to sign off soon. Need to get rid my eye bagsssss. Farkie annoying eye bagsssss...go a-w-a-y!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]