/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Friday, April 21, 2006

Yes, I am doing my Control Theory assignment, the subject which I fared so bad among my midterms. Well, that’s not the main point. Suddenly, I feel like marking down what I witnessed today.


The Everlasting Patience

I would admire how love would take over someone, being not you just because of another self. I would also admire how patience could step in so much just because of love. Frankly, I just can’t. Firstly, I am a very impatient person and organized in terms of things I take into serious accounts. Therefore, what is left in me is to admire, and maybe learn, as in future I may use it real soon, but not as soon.


The Caring Doctor

It is a cultural shock in Malaysia, being a Malaysian to get so much from a doctor for the first time. Usually when you enter the tending ward, Mr Professional would only speak to you in a serious tone, all about the sickness and discomfort you have been experiencing, mumbling few medical terms while stoning his horrible cursives onto your profiles and telling you “I am assigning you some Xanthos for your sore throat, please take good care..that’s why lah, always eating fried nonsense”. Thus, so on, you’ll go “Uh? What’s that again?”. “That’s all, you’ll get well”. Some may even shove you off with your ‘lack of knowledge in terms of the medical field’. But today, one of my stubborn perspectives was altered today. Let’s hear my story.

I went in. Greetings came with a welcoming smile, which made me automatically replied with a slight nod and smile too. As I told him about my problems, he became very helpful in providing sufficient knowledge about the sickness I am having. He asked diligently and tried solving from not only the current sickness but, from past perspectives as well. Then, we analyzed what type of lifestyle I should change and pay attention to, to heal myself. For the first time, again, I realized that I barely could take care of myself. Such embarrassment. Well, it was then he even provided extra knowledge to know myself better, and even, he explained in critical medical terms properly to me. Another patient acknowledgement here. As I proceed to the door step, he wished me “ Have A Nice Day” and I felt so refresh again although today was tired Friday with an 8am start up.


The realization

In between that I have been busy lately; I kept forgetting those nice ones around me. I thank you again for all the nicest things you have ever planted in me. It gave me much courage and sunshine(abstracted from b’s blog) again.

***big fat hugz***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]