/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Free-spacing…

Pretty tired, energy bar draining off, HP & MP all.. Wednesday is meant to be a rest day in the middle of the week. But this mid-week, drained me so much, finally have some space for myself again. Lab reports, animation assignment, Altera, training sessions..the list goes on. Neglected my books much nowadays, starting to feel guilty. Anonymous told me the reason for not going to camp is “ I haven’t done my tutorials and revision yet”, while my proposal to turn down the camp was “ I don’t have enough cash”. But the reasons were all bullshitting myself that, I am going for it at the end of the day :D So, taking a weekend off to the forest!!!! Joy to the world!!!

Encountering bad lecturers in MMU is just like having your daily meal at a mamak stall. It’s just too common, well, we bear it till the end of our graduation and grumble it off. Well, kind of thankful to have some good lecturers this sem :) And for the insignificants, not a damn I give upon anymore.

Too tired after a hectic 3-day. Gonna do something loose. Movies and stuff and snug around me blankie and doraemon.

2 Comments:

  • Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15:47  

  • Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]