/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Wednesday, July 19, 2006

---Impractical loss of the physical world's sensation, like a temporal death sentence---


I can't believe I am so...too disarray till now. Too many tasks to settle, made me stumble like a bottle off the stairs. **poke poke** [wakie wakie, the world needs you, and why are you bottled up?] No..I am not in the sort of bottle story, message in the bottle..flarh.

Seems that the day is not up for me, people has not been up to me. People, come and leave. Leave la leave la. Humf..THE DAY IS REALLY NOT UP FOR MEEEEEE..Yes, I am sulking to myself, sulking because the world lies behind everything I see now. Sulking that I have so much to do, but none really can get me started.

I should just get a holiday, great spa or something. And I should at least, be more evil, be more materialistic to converge into a creature, to suit some another extinct creature. But I just can't. So, I have to give up my role. Again, back to square one, don't annoy people too much with your obstinence, it's just unfair.


To be truthful, I think I should practise meditation. Good for mental health and cleanses the soul. For another great creature which suggested this idea to get me off, thanks for the idea, for me, meditation is almost daydreaming and later part,fall asleep. For meditation may be a bit religious to me, that's all.

Could you see my dis-arrays?


I should get to my books, not anywhere else. Forget about all the shitz.

4 Comments:

  • Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 03:50  

  • Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 07:16  

  • Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 14:54  

  • Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 22:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]