/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tired tired. Just came back from meeting now. So damn god bless that my project’s due date has been adjourned indirectly! So, the proposed date is not the actual due, just a report submission. Presentation will be due in February which means, we have lots of time to improve our task. YES!!!

Another good news is that, finally I managed to borrow the firewire cable from my lecturer to transfer my video datas into pc. Remember to ban this module, DCR-HC15E SONY VIDEOCAM. Retarded functions and totally stupid manuals and software they offer. But definitely offer excellent picture and touch screen panel. What is the use of these minute pros where the most important elements of a video cam are such craps? Well, frustrations over, phek-chekz over, now time to feast on alllll the videos ^_^ probably this week will get the job done. Fuck SONY, again. ^_^

Today, went to my another lecturer’s farewell party at Pizza Hut in Batu Berendam. It’s like one big Bio family again, this time, closer and much more upclose and personal! Just love it with them, each and everyone, so uniquely smart and causal, thus, put forth the everyday blues and celebrate another gathering with much love!

A bit too on the clock these days, makes me really depleted. Tomorrow’s German again with my bird of da house. Haha.

Life life life. Happy happy happy. Amour Italia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]