/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Friday, July 28, 2006

Week of turbulence and work load reigning. It's not penalty yet, but you've got to at most least, grasp a convincing win.

Fretting, just a useless mode. It is not direct, not as convexing as you wish. Damn it..damn it damn it..i need accuracy. I would widely hope vulgarity is approved worldwide now. I went for consultation during lunch and kept my frets at least a bit lesser, but not the least yet. Stupid bad ownself prophecies would somehow make me sulk. Now now now... the night wasn't bothersome, bother-less as it could be, I went for a free swim of h2o clubbie, damn nice, damn fun, love the water, kissed the waves through my rough ears..

FEELING FEELING FEELING... as if the quarter sliced of strawberry were on top of your creamed sundae.

I've had some theoretical lessons recently, when you can’t be with your friends, you are dating. When you are not eventful, you are dating. Is it that when i am pooing a.k.a. not avail i am also dating in the bathroom? Dating my brush, shower cap and toilet bowl. Maybe it’s the singularity matter. It’s just a perturb acceptance, people want YOU the way they want it. And it depends how you want it to be.

Saw "a-something-alive" being ran over last night..eik eik..aiiiiiihhhhhhhh........terrible sight. Pure cannibalism, full detention. Ar..

Toes up!! Back to Alice Spring for the coming weekend! YOHOOO!!!



2 Comments:

  • I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 04:46  

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 13:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]