/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Sunday, July 23, 2006

What is a good Sunday without sleep? Just had a cuppa cappuccino and wish to hang out thru the nite.. waking up tomorrow will be like…a nightmarish 3pm, Sunday and all the work undone, then I’ll ramble about my responsibilities..

Just went hanging out at a new outlet, namely Bali. It’s nothing personal or resentment, but still not my cup of cappuccino. Still would prefer the Neslo ice at the usual places like VJN. Places around here..basic students’ hostels, replaced by luxurious apartment + swimming pool + gym, cafés replaces mamaks as supper locations, food..RM4 replaces RM2.20. Is life all about luxury and what more.. great expenses? People would sit quietly, fret to make a scene, posing their best, dressing their utmost, but can it replace the great time where 4 gals rocked the whole RSU for the first time they went out for a simple supper?

Competition, a man-made game to improve their species.. Without competition, there will be no improvement, no revision and no pace in life. Does it do you good? How do you handle improper subdues? Can I do it for myself? What are the requirements of professionalism? Thinking of it will be my worst weakness... but being in it, really made me look-up at a lot of things.. Recently, I have been into a few competitions, be it academic or emotions… Yes, subdues are difficult to handle, human tend to laze, to have inappropriate conduct which messes up the whole thing. I am learning, still, very much learning to master the professionalism, long way to go. Love my parents for giving me the support…talking about my family, brother called today!!! Extremely happy because I did not talk to him like…mooooons.. Miss him too much..He’s always far, unreachable..but he will still be my competitor, idolized by me, for likewise, he’s far-fetched. Aim for the stars, even thou’ shall not reach, the moon shall be landed.

Watched the world for quite some time now, should I change to suit it? Is it the basic regulation which, to change is to upgrade? To be wise or a fool, is it the right choice? But it makes me confined, feeling damn uncomfortable. I like to be comfy, cozy, follow the flow, my flow, then I’ll feel the hitch of it, hitch of my life…am i poaching for the right prey? Not sure~~ I want it, certainly want it.

Back to moviez..coz.. it’s still my weekend!!! (btw, it’s a shame..i haven’t watch pirates yet..damn..hehe..)

1 Comments:

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 00:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]