/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Friday, August 18, 2006

changed to blogger beta version. the delay of the process could kill my temptation to blog..


Put a little early magic in this busy week and tasted the fresh morning! Felt so good after a great hot bath and started to looked-in-the-mirror-for-so-long at my new trimmed stripped fringe~ love it..wahaha..love my fringe, love my fringeyyy!!!! a great hairdo really makes my day~

*HOT NEWS!!!*

Cousin sis has a boutique in kay-ale selling goods at retailing price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna go bust it during ma hols~

Well, defragmented my dear pc yesterday night and now it is fast and furious! Woohoo..deleted practically lotsa lotsa rubbish outta my compie..updated the virus definition, disk scan, blag blah.. downloaded new songs, movies, etc and didn’t change my wallpaper coz I still luv it~ love to maintain my pc too coz it really means a lot..if it crashes, it takes 70% outta my life..touch wood!

Good Music = Good Life
Currently Listening to : Ciara feat Missy Elliot- 1,2 Step


misses my ivories and ebonies..don't know when only i will hit the notes again...

having image processing midterm tonite..better finish my tutorials now..peak and clumsy period..haha.signing off~



The only bud which blossoms during winter is a peculiar one..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]