/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Places with the right people. People in the wrong places. Every step is on the checker board. It looks so scary, so dangerous, and so meticulously ridiculous for a person to proceed.

Arr...gonna be Happy National Day and it’s filming week for me, gonna have fun~ yeah~~ finally some ‘very interesting’ assignments this sem. Let hair loose!!! Just don’t think too much of my programs I’ll be at least sane!!! Went training yesterday and it feels so good..missed all my fellow buddies there. Wanna take grading, hopefully can train in time since everything's so rushy. Today i went busybody-ing and went for a talk presentation. I am such a loafer and I can't believe myself always attending such weird stuff..haha. Then, perhaps I could say I ate 3 meals today ^_^...perhaps..

Morgen, ich habe deutche Quiz, haben nicht studiere null..

But anyhow, resumed some normal life is really making everything nice and almost complete..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]