/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Sunday, August 20, 2006

Seems like time is fluctuating great out of phase, without much toleration..people changes but never my principles. Too stubborn to be urbanized or just pure pretentious urbanization .Well, this world can revolve; it doesn’t give a damn about minorities. When it has great achievements, there are a lot of sacrifices. When you have proceeded with one big foot, it is always difficult to upturn. If I do so, it would be awe..straight lines are so difficult to perform on. Evolve or no? OR EVOLVED. Sometimes I feel I reached out too much, sometimes I regret..sometimes I feel like answering to it, being involved, and taste it like I’ve never done it before.. Decision does kill. What more when the other dark avenue looks too tempting to be neglected. It’s like STAR WARS… ‘join-the-dark-side for it will never dissatisfies’..However, awakenings as such to pull you back into the right road, which is the decision to kill.. really does kill me..slice me apart, and as it slices, the fucking saw got stucked…and what the hell? The fucking saw is blunt..

Still finding my dearest saw..sharp and protudes right up me...

oh yeah...not forgetting to present the three 21st this weekend...



***HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHYEN, BOOBSIE & AIDLOVERS!~***




May all the good stuff happens to all of you on the nicest time of your life... see i am nice after all to be evil and sly...haha.. :P cheerz to da birthday children~

Tomorrow is the day to become dee spectaytee of car-driftingz~ not forgetting to check out the babes and screams with friends and families..haha.. spent my day too tired too soon today, and last but not least, thanks yl and jl who accompanied me today..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]