/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Days have been bad…not enough confidence, keep forgetting important facts and scared to be diluted by the exams..

Yesterday I had a bad paper, many more to mourn for I guess. I can’t do in exams. I can’t do means I just can’t. Where to utter my inspiration once again? I need to find one, really good one, to make me start working endlessly again, only one direction, to score and soar. Wanna do better, but just can’t…it's suffocating.

Building a better foundation needs cement,so much bricks and all the importance…just wanna try my best..but I’m so scared..inspiration, hope you are with me altogether now..found it, least make it last till my last paper. Cruel world with difficult exams all around..

Back to books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]