/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Life encounters…

How to oblige when you subversively identified a wrong decision of another party? How to handle such obligations? If you’d know there is a dead end at the hidden left corner, you’d definitely want to turn right. What if the other party wants the left lane? Relations between human is too complex to be solve, explained, either terrestrial or unknown.

It has been a ‘what if’ day, no sense at all, just feel great. 4 more days till I get my ass back to Ipoh since 3 months ago. Project 50% more to completion. Everything is so new, difficult and interesting. Thanks for those who helped, some literal appreciation first.

A day where padlocks could not be broken even you knew you need to get into the room. Nyahahaha! I don’t know what others are thinking but I know what I am thinking. Go straight, turn right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]