/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Wednesday, November 15, 2006

As I was walking along the shiny lake due to the evening set, I could see each step clearer. I reached and lay flat on the green grass, counting the paradise birds that flew by. I felt a few droplets on my nose and wonder if it’s my tears… no it isn’t. It stopped after a while and I sat on my back. I saw a rainbow across the lake and wonder where does it starts and ends? I started chasing the beginnings and endings from that day onwards, only realize I could never find them, but I ran because of its beauty, its ambiguity. I know I’ll never reach the end no matter where I start, but I still chose to run on and chase the seven colours.

Hope to dream of this instance tonight… I wish I could be somewhere tho’ and don’t feel like waking up for another day now.. Just hope to be there like a fool, wanna be lost and unkept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]