/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It is intricate to not blog when I have an internet connection, even more difficult after browsing some crappy ol’ literature and not blog.. it became a directional inspiration.

Marking up numbers.. yes I am 21!!!!!! It’s the number which grants anything and everything..depending how I’d spend it…unimaginable, wild things….wakakaka..

Boohoo…offshore!!!

Holidays are always a temporal sanctuary. The theme is like after Katrina came and wiped out your emotional and physical strength out of work and stress, you pull through all of it and aim for the asylum. It sounds a bit emotional, but so far holidays are great.( Not mentioning the harsh ol’ crawling journey back to Ipoh from the capital which took me 6 hours on Deepavali itself!!) I am in a different place every week of it and it’s not cool.. It’s tiring firstly, but GDI! I love driving in foreign places! And driving around with my dog at the front seat is even more fun!!! She would put on the shades and sing I Don’t Need A Man by PCD with me :D I just love looking at her when she snoozes and the bubbles comes out of her nostrils~ seems nothing eventual. Ngek.

Shopping has been not fun since most goods were swept by the duo-festival heat and thus, no favourite pair of choice on ma feet yet. I am running real hard on it in most boutiques but still no significant ”heya sexay, buy me HOME!!!” of feet covering element….poor me ain’t it?

I think I will have fun this weekend… hooking up with 3 great long missed treasure hunters around the island… and I am the treasure. Good luck in finding me ^^

Do words really mislead? Yeah, I guess they do. But if you do a little thinking, I think it pictures more than only words.

On shore..

10 more days…

So, now is Totally Versatile = TV time..channel [V] rules!! I loveeeee America’s Next Top Model..ciaozz…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]