/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday seems like any other ordinary calendar, fingers as cold as dee icing top, wished some hot choc will pour down and freezes upon me. I have been fast-food-overdosed and movie-marathon-overdosed by the dearest bird. It has inhabited my room and parasited my dearest computer as well.. sobzz.. But it seems, the cute lil’ bird is kinda an eagle too ^_^

Weather has been winter. Well, since its winter, I don’t mind hibernating more than usual and eat more than usual. But usually hibernation does not require any oral supply though..wahaha.. been really inert due to super sufficient of sleep, food and entertainment. Rare days in Melaka…even too many activities leave me too bored sometimes..probably it’s time to maintain some good lifestyle. God has eyes on me ahhhhhhhhh…

I think I sound old … kinda messed up lately..in many ways, which need sortings. Not much actually, but one thing, I sorted my room real well and it feels too comfy to be true. **peace** ( Even after bird and family flew in for a couple of fast-food meals, place seems cool still :D) Wanna stuck my head into this small lil’ hole till I grow outta it. Cheerz*

One’s heart is warm eventhough the surrounding is cold when there is inspiration. But not really much inspiration, but heart’s warm tho’… wanna find inspiration argh!!! Still n.a.t.o-ing but I swear I’ll find you arr!!!!!!

I’m too lifelessly bored that I am counting how many lil hairs I have on ma leg and removing with a pincher…*literally* (muahaha..did dat scare you?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]