/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Sunday, November 19, 2006

Week 2 in Melaka, having helluva parties everyday at home. Miss the real home though, never really could give up the good food back in Ipoh. I need to drop some pounds in order to add some kilos the next time I am back. Yes! Going back next week again!!!

For the mean time, Melaka seems beautipool as it is… it seems to cement me though, leave some footsteps like the Hall of Fame of my younger days. I wonder these days would last, what will be coming through? So uninitiated though…everyday with lifeless hours. Maybe gonna find something cheeky up, maybe gonna do something I’ve never done before. Still searching…[[any suggestions?]] Movies everyday..eat, sleep, go toilet… not really used to this kinda lifestyle, but it seems immuned now..wanna get some hamsters to torture… ngehehehe!!!! Well..it’s actually not my suggestion..it was someone more evil than me, which wanted to rear them with me.. and what will happen to them during the semester break??? Wakakaka..rats alive!

Maybe should break some lifelessness with some books and notes? Should bertaubattttttt…(wanna go Zouk :( missed the CLEO’s birthday bash there…:( :( :( I WILL GO I’M TELLING YOU THESE!!!)

Btw, the song P.Diddy and Nicole ~Come to Me~ is real cool… anyone interested to rock dat song wid me? Back to movie routines......ciaozz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]