/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Monday, January 08, 2007

It's year 2007 and rejoice !

Song : Lips of an Angel, Hinder
Mood : Calm
State: Gonna sleep soon


It does appear alluring but I was not salivating. I did wish the allure to lure me more, stayed with me and never left. Then, there was a sudden tremor in me. I began to seek and sought and found a semi cultivated loquat for shelter of my half ashamed figure which… was barely bashful. It seems so figuratively pathetic that I am desperate for such shade, not enough, ain’t not kicking at all. I wished I did not hide it all in that place, only felt like discovering when it all started where it fell in, fell out and started hiding all of it…


Haha..watcha thinkin` huh? Just dreaming of an impractical treasure hunt which actually can bring people into places they’ve never dreamt to be. Treasure hunting…try it..then you will discover.


Anywayz, happy holidays peeps and the next comeback shall be sexier, more voluptuous and clear cut entries! Missing homezz and welcome the new member into the family! My dearest dearie sexy chili~~~~~~BACK TO IPOH!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]