/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Song : Starts with A Goodbye, Carrie Underwood
Mood : Can't talk
State : Superficial & Alone



Uh`oh..back here to ol` malacca..dead bored, with neverthelessly much corpse around me. Last trimester of Delta, then proceeding to final year..YIKES. dun even wanna think about it. Holidays were somber, marking a black parade again...my neighbour passed away and I fell sick for a week forcing me to recuperate at home!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN WASTED!!! Well, shall we mend all somberness with a Gattuso's fuzz? I know it's not the football season..but, maybe Serie A could help a bit..

Results not that good either, maybe expectations killed. Ah well, so I call that superficial high hopes which I could barely achieve. I am suppose to be looking at some schematics... maybe after this. Haven't been blogging for weeks.



So why did i come back to malacca so early??


Because LUIS asked me to do so



That will leave you with all the explanations. Tomorrow go jj shopping. duncare. bored to death.







1 Comments:

  • hi b...love u o...don b sien..dreams of huggin u...love ya

    By Blogger yinch, At 02:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]