/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Friday, January 26, 2007

Song : Yue Ding, Guang Liang
Mood : Good
State : Alone for 4 days, coming to 5


The story about SoH*iz

Sequel from the previous post of getting my butt back to Malacca earlier, I was infested with this noob indigestion of being an engineer, so I went for a 2-day-SH-seminar with all the SHz inside.

PIC controller is….

SHz def: a microcontroller which is cheap, small, multifunction and easy to program(wtf??)

Everyone was a SH for two days but it did went kind of consistently interesting for me. The SHz took it as a kindergarten lesson but I really took it deep down, like a university student. If you get the tick, you’d notice it is not a proud thing. The first lunch was Rm 66 something we had and so we thought the shop was cheap…then we went for more dishes on the second day and it went up to RM105, and lucky lucky, the budget wasn’t by us!!! So, finally graduated to being a PIC SHz…still a beginner among experts.. and still a university student among SHz. But the feeling of being able to debug and run it and help friends do it too…FANTASTIC..with much guidance from my smartass partner, CH.

The graze, the topics and even the look ups were different wherever we went..people keep getting the wrong impression about me, being together means, in the gang and being one of them..it is not a shame, but a misunderstanding…being good and top really need what it takes. Through these 2 days, I finally accepted what is needed in the field, and I know I can’t produce it…I always knew but ignore it to be blissful, normal and concurrently, a noob in everything. I must do it..even if I can’t..time is running short..


PROGRAMMING>>>VERYVERYVERYIMPORTANT

LOGIC and SOMETIMES ILLOGIC but ACCEPTANCE


Few circumstance came acrossed :

  • People were weird and I could cry and puke on them *literally*
  • You would be thrown out of the building if you are stupid
  • Sensing a diffused fool accusation for being slow
  • Interrogated like you’d mugged obasan’s panty


It’s a rat race..what more outside? What kind of hunter chase?

Then you have to put up a SH face to plain-factor all your substance.. sometimes I guess I have fooled many, and the feedback hits a great deal too. I guess this is a sip of the working world, and it would be even more drastic in the wild, whilst survivor is the fittest and loserz are dee fattest.

Well, this trimester things must get serious.

~here I come~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]