/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, February 06, 2007

competence of some nights..

Mood : thinking back and forth
State : "okla"

I was really glad I made it 8am this morning for Neural class since I had some ‘judi’ at Alfred’s on Sunday night and went for the Manchester vs Tottenham match as well at IM. The match was damn hilarious when MU had used up 3 substitutes and later the keeper got injured. Then, they had to substitute a player for the keeper post and guess who? FERDINAND!!! It changed to another guy…forgetting his name, but the swapping of jerseys made us laugh a real hell out! MU was leading 4-0 and it was homeground for Tottenham. Back to the ‘judi’ thingy..thank GOD I won money as my luck is kinda running low nowadays, same goes with my pocket…..

Was really turned down by the ankle and had to skip training tonight, sitting at home reading ENGSOC PROPOSAL GUIDELINES (WTF!!!!) Oh well, hopefully Thursday I could make it for training…I was thinking..this could be the last trimester for things…hmmzz..

Keeping busy till next CNY with meetings, camps, dues…falalala... Two proposal dues next week…damn.. have to maintain some seriousness to start work. With much sleaziness overturning the busy mode, must must must do what must be done!




p/s-I had a new book today, LYRICS BALLADS. Hope to indulge further!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]