/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Monday, February 26, 2007

What do I do when emotion surges… what do I do when I feel like winning but in actual I am loosing to the pits and drains.. the whining won’t end it, neither do the blues nor the long term internal combustion of black birth energy..

I wish I could use the word HATE on things like…determination, work, failure, study, love… argh.. part and parcel of everything that moulds me into AN ADULT.. dying to blog here as my other academic blog really sucks. Blogging with Gunning Fogg? WHAT DA FUGG? go google the definition, sick of it, aint no telling no more. I feel really useless today, about apprehending so many items which i am quite dying to hold onto and get hold of. Maybe it's the pressure of CNY 'relatives' comment' and papa's latest compas-spoon-fed-session. Don't say it doesn't matter, IT DOES.

Work and *grumbles* and dead caused by heavy clumped procrastinator basic tool – instant messengers (IM). Giving up on the bipolar sigmoid and hyper-something tangent thingy for Neural class hand-up due tmr at 8am.


Sit upon a lake and i found my directi0ns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]