/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Saturday, March 17, 2007

Friday night…just back home from motor rides :D chilz! Especially when it speeds and nothing to hold onto, what more helmless and practically feet not on the stepper…

FEELS LIKE FLYING~~~


yching_fong: hah not nice to wear helmet wan ---> AGREE!

then...across the heavy bumpies, and my own bum goes..wohoo! up down..lifted light by the cart's momentum and bouncing right back to the seat!

Love such rides, always do.



Altera has been subtly done a week ago, time flies. Next stuff on would be 3rd Intervarsity and Japanese, besides, academically, would be FYP and ITP. That will last me for another year I guess.


Eh, I thought I have a clubbing date this weekend? Let’s go drink some milk. Sigh, three midterm papers coming in the following week starting with null shit. Studyyyy~~


Nice one down there...enjoy ^_^



If Your Heart’s Not In It -Westlife

But if your heart's not in it for real
Please don't try to fake what you don't feel
If love's already gone
It's not fair to lead me on
Cause I would give the whole world for you
Anything you ask of me I'd do
But I won't ask you to stay
I'd rather walk away
If your heart's not in it

How I wish I could take us back in time
But it's gone too far now we can't rewind (And there's nothing that I can do to stop me losin' you)
I can't make you change your mind (If your heart's not in it)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]