/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Saturday, March 10, 2007

Up Pace..


Seoul Garden CNY Bio Lunch 2007



T’was a tired week..busy..with much activities to boost back life. Finally!!! a weekend without need to think and worry of my circuits... don’t know where to start the story telling session as I’ve lifted myself away quite some time here, but I guess it’s something a bit on Korean food, a lot of photo sessions, some challenging presentations and Malim steamboat for the starting menu of this weekend! Maybe a swim or movie of 300 with da peeps tomorrow. I guess life is not all about sex and beer only for the time being.


dear dear and i!


Resumed my tkd trainings to fit back much incompetence in the field, grading soon by the end of the month, so, gotta really work on it for my final colour belt exam. Next would be black already *shivers* (not me, of course the ones which see me with me belt! Muahaha..i can officially kick asses real good this time and the feeling is superb!) My turning kick yesterday was fantabulous, tho` after a long missed hauls of the kicking pads. LOVE IT!


Photos! photos! PHOTOS!


Midterm exams are finally surfacing and uh oh dear lab reports starting to due too. I should stop harassing people too much, as they come back to me wanting more. Trying to maintain myself beneath all aristocracy and hide up the sh*ts. Things you’ll never know..nyehehehe.Was kind of thinking too much lately, which is… bad for health. Well, of course about infinites, difficult to face and forbidden to avoid. But kind of O-K-A-Y with good movies and great vibes around, makes me think less and let go much. Love it when the lights are off, just me,myself and HEROES. Nice show there, and should try spending some time on it.


Altera Innocom ‘06














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Human relations..are just too superficial. Lately, it has been like the comeback of everything I’ve thrown away, or probably redundant repetition. But, I’m just fine living with it, happy and good will looking will come away. (understand this sentence? Kind of weird..but am sure is right)

Have a petty list to task on soon. Gotta leave for some better Korean love movies beside HEROES. Cheers to life, and thanks for giving life to me coz it means so much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]