/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Wednesday, April 25, 2007

~~~*~~~

Almost being a few years ahead, looking back where things would be simple, but me no simpleton no more. What waste. I sometimes want it to rewind so badly, but at the same time, want it to pass me by quick, so that the prints are slightly light. Where do we go? Where could i find? The betterman of myself, the today me, the tomorrow you, another person, another progression...that might end up a recession.



okay, since got perasan people here, so...

f_t_c_m: write bout me :>
f_t_c_m: *peace*


Just............missing old times...





People who taught me to live with each other..








US PIZZ-YEA~~ with my alpha gang....where are you guys?






check this out :D...long time ago in a malay hut in kampung Muar..


baby blue : aminah fong


and dee two counterpartz...


So old times..counts.. and still counting..best at times when we feel so missing them, the counter strikes us like lightning with a zap causing us directionless.






graduated and graduating people~~









Time please dun pull me together with you...






The long time missed daddie hugz.. no more sales in the market coz mummy existed already...










And hopefully time runs away on its own without me, coz i just wanna stay right here ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]