/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Geez

I should be documenting on my academic blog. The server is down, and I’m eager to write, so here. Work load and schedules increasing lately, not to mention, back from Muar just yesterday night.


Work= holiday and big makan at Muar with a bunch of great colleagues.


What I miss recently?


I missed clubbin` with dee folks at station 3 for the weekend, awesome place for adults and boobs. Missed dee gang :D I also miss the time not to think of money too much and enjoy life. But recently, I have been thinking a lot about $$$. Why? Necessities, I guess. I miss my late night literatures and headset song abuse too. It brings real satisfaction. Now I’m back with it, great!

What work load is it? o-k-a-y. my room is smelly, laundry basketful(the thing I have come to hate most in my non-family live), some assignments due, grading this coming weekend and some unsure occasions I probably need to show-face. I would always thought of saving my weekend to complete my chores but end up being somewhere I can’t imagine of, nice :D


And what I should do next?


In need of time to reorganize and back to working on my stuff. Need some planning, accuracy and confidence to level up myself. The confidence I want is public confidence, change the public perception towards myself, and also, develop flexibility in the concurrent world. Wanna minus out insignificances that distract too, hopefully all these ‘goals’ isn’t procrastination again. I have this lil’ taboo with unmarried experience women, ever since..i don’t know..i just have this phobia with them, and yea..TABOO-ED for efficiency, such grey luck.


If you could see what I see, my intentions will easily permeate you the right way. Get a grip, babez...juz sway~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]