/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Monday is Mundane

Craving : American's Next Top Model Season 8 is on air and it's so hot!


I have been staring at my organizer for quite some time, and looking into pretty much free time. Aw. Probably you would wished to chuck your grandma's stool at me, and there is me, here.

Though, a bit pretty late to make some highlights, I had some good pool last Tuesday which made me less nerdy. I whored around Senyum with a slackish pyjamas..gawd, the fact that i had failed to whore around was due to my concentration in aiming the coloured balls. I did pretty good with yl. The session was refreshing with the younglings ^_^ I would praise their spirits, dignified.



younglings caught in the act at MITC~


Happy Birthday to Small Poh~ nice present! (shirt chose by Mike)



Last weekend was a shopping spree and some OLD TOWN COFFEE delight at Melaka Town. YES, still preferred the chains at Ipoh which really relives what coffee is all about. (Tho', me no coffee lover but still enjoy it, ain't the power great? Hail the long lasting heritage of Ipoh!) Back to back, i whooshed down to MidValley after a sudden decision by means of bus and a X-trail the next day B-) Shades on literally! Shopped till i dropped..Levi's was such a hell shop that their sizes were out of stock when i craved for one -.- so i moved on to few other cheaper choices and got myself a bootleg at PDI :D

Items I bought for this weekend : you wouldn't wanna know coz it'll only spoil a good future wife reputation. blek.

Well, rolling on. Altera results had been determined. UTM grabbed the first and third placing, while MMU hailed to be the second runner-up. Glad with it and live with it. Hopefully the company banks in our cheque quick ;) There are so much consequences to handle after the competition, but I guess it brings all good and hopefully no bad? I hope I am making the right choices here, has been thinking of a couple of decisions all the time today, even in the shower.

Charity work at 7am-.- tomorrow, super darn with the time because the thoughts of necessary to sleep early. TKD has been nice, excited for my last colour belt grading and coming events! Hope all's well goes well too!

Ou, and wishing my boobies all the best for her first modelling experience.

sHow your Boday~ Shake your Bootay~~

Ciaoz~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]