/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Saturday, April 07, 2007

Where has the existence gone when it is supposed to be there at times when I needed it badly so… where did all those inspiration gone and left me plentiful with much to carry and nothing left to hold.. as if I would be awaken in the middle of the night trying to start all over again but I wouldn’t and as well, couldn’t.


I wanna be free. I wanna be simple. But I can’t help being all awry.

I still remember some 4 lines Bahasa Malaysia poems I dictated during primary. Awesome, simple, not awry, how admirable. Stoop and look up, coz it's my delusion, not yours. How nice and simply irrevocable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]