/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, May 08, 2007

chuck a chicken in my head

Almost got grossed by words today due to overdose of fun, it seems so holidays...it is holidays.

By the time you realized my existence, would be a great deal of incomprehensive sick attitude, so as i've rephrased a couple of times, i don't care at all.

I could really have a nice time putting new words into my own vocab. Learnt a new word from an article titled "Bedside Manner" from yesterday's THESTAR.

proselytise = to convert or attempt to convert as a proselyte; recruit (i.e. : religion conversion)

Impressive guide on how to treat a patient during their last days. i never knew i made so many mistakes, or rather, the guide is pretty subjective. But it's interesting to read minds, maps the road to understanding and comprehension. How would you take on a dying person's mindset? Put away all the somber and start making them feel better. Ouch. Seems so hard, every step is an emotional hit if you do it the wrong way.


Talking about mind reading, I have this luck sometimes to fool people with my wild cards. Only when the good is going, I just get it right and it's cool to tickle people with it. haha. Come play with me, and maybe I could get you right, or try getting me right. It would and could be fun ^^

Trying to maintain or at best, reduce my astig with as much sleep as possible and i just got up from bed at midnight.


I'm gonna be so right where i wanna be...

It's getting blur out there, and this straightjacket feeling ain't going anywhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]