/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Friday, May 04, 2007

The place I have come to fear most...everytime..

Again, I have reached the place where I have come to fear most. I missed my life being only present, without past, neither future. I want it back for sure, for myself, no other someone. It was a mistake, once, long time ago, and now, definitely awake and totally sure. Some have loved me a thousand years, and the next day, they don't love me no more. Some may yet to hate me so much all these time, but very much loved me for that one second.

Although assignments flow in altogether, it is oh-so-holiday here.

Love my life, because of them :">




15 bucks dinner at UA carpark, the event sucked but anywhere with my dears, nothing could be compared to them :)



Geographers and karaoke night out~




Choke of the day = sleepy eyes for Wesak Day



Perhaps tomorrow shall start renewing my due dates for books and finals. It's the end of Delta and the idea of it really makes me sad though. Trying best to start my FYP, but it's like a long lost story in Terabithia.

There are reasons for every concussions, every damn mistakes, every regrets and bullshit crap. The phrase I've always admired of Rhet Butler in Gone With the Wind


~Frankly, I don't give a damn~


It really gets into me somehow. I so hate it, people only wants their way out sometimes, i don't care how they perceive me, but I have my own style, so I practically don't give a damn. It can't be help to not aggravate my inner truth. When the world comes against you, but you know you have a few there to care and they love you the way you are, wrong or right, be it.


I love colours, brightens my grey, and hope it paints me all well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]