/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Monday, May 14, 2007

Religion and ME

It keeps me safe, intact, offers intimacy and security when there is no one there. Is contrasting your issues of different religion with your counterparts really important after all? I believe there is only one GOD looking from above. All types of religion were casted out as GOD's disciples to make human has different beliefs, teach them how to decide and respect others who are different. But, instead, human fought blood due to religion, as well as egoism for decades. Sad to see that sacrifices are made brutally blunt.

I love standing beside my religion. I want to put my faith into believing of something that would not let me down and I can tell you I sense the blessings all around me. It paths me my road, and it is up to myself to decide my destiny. When I step into the temple, I pray with both hands clasped tightly and bowed by the wish of procedural cause. I attend church, by all means of listening to preaching of the priest, and sometimes it makes me feel peachy too to learn the ultimates of life. I sipped through the mosque sometimes and keep silent when prayers were uttered. I go to the Hindu temple and does what they do. After all, I am a pure Buddhist and it makes me a better person to get to learn others' religions.


Have you spoke to GOD today?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]