/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday night..only half-heartedly at home. Seems the exam week has demolished the term Saturday Night Fever. Called dad becozzz he has not been calling me for ages and guess what was the response? " Please dun call if there's nothing important. I want to save some credits " Oh so darn. And it's ME calling, my dearest. Should i ever get home any soon?

A lot of things ran through my mind last night but can't really identify what's what. Rather confusing and probably just brain malfunction after two delicate literature writing papers on Thursday and Friday. Or did i took too many naps during the day? Sweet afternoon naps..never can live without you..

So darn lazy for revision and another 5 days for 9 chapters x 2 ? 18 chaps to go with all tutorial undone for the final sem..what would holidays be? I was thinking to take the chance on Pulau Perhentian costing RM150. Oh come my wayyy... sweet beach, but a lot of buts for it and wonder how would Epsilon be?

Maybe i was thinking of too many darn unscrupulous stuff. Music plays it all off. Damn, i love the nothingness...it fills. SJ coming around. ciaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]