/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The afternoon beam

Behold the falling leaves, as they sank beneath the wet earth, procrastinated by zone of time. It budded, grew and lay dry now, with such a sweet tangerine colour; bedded the land with soft beige.

Things happen for a reason, for every destiny to be ran over, thus to every strand that links us together.

Don't lacklustre yourself, polish the pearl in every of us, as if destiny were to determine you to shine.


ENGINEERING--> BROADS MIND, BREEDS INTELLIGENCE


love my course and people around me;
love my destiny, job and beloved baby~


Man, nice day... off to hang out tonight with my long time girls. Love yaz =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]