/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Monday, June 11, 2007

xin fu de li you - zhangdongliang

Read this content, then, at least, you'll be regarded that I am still..pretty alive.

There were and still are things I am not sure of, too many to be true. *Slapz* Tomorrow I hope the hams and beacons are well-prepared on the bed of breakfast. Too much white dreams, too many white lies either... Ahhhhhhh *stretches* and get a grip~~ it's early holidays. Anywayz, i think my garments shrunk. How could they? It's only a week and 5 days untouched by me.

Cruel holidays with pocket full of holes and still hoping/hopping like an enthusiast pup for another piece of beef for kay-ale in the next three days down. Salivating profusely for ZOUK's free entrance on this Saturday night!!! (praying on clasps fingers and knees down to really get there) AND of course, meeting the ladies and ladz there, and I would be so alive! I can't wait to meet up with people whom I've not met in years. freeeedom~ taste like heaven~ breakthrough of hell and earth~


Woke up today with blue skies and a lonely key
What is there to be embarrased of and so much to be mused of?
Only to an empty hole which the lonely key fits.


What are us today, not necessary what we are tomorrow ;)

so...

Let's Party TiLL da Dawn, shall we?


got two new cute and pretty sweet housies. enthu.enthu.. enthu! epsie epsie epsie!

1 Comments:

  • People should read this.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 13:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]