/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Wednesday, June 13, 2007

p-l-a-y

Spending time by inclination of work, music and surfing~

I'm going hay-wired... starting to really regret to have bulked too much laundry since before the holidays started and i hate using the washing machine back home since it usually hates me and destroys my favie clothes. The karma bequeathed upon- yeah yeah yeah. It's no longer a mole hill, all over dee room, occupying three quarter of my sleeping armour---LAUNDRY!!!!! I HATE `EM!!!! for the sake of heaven's... whoosh away, at the mo` really thought of getting a loyal machine which doesn't destroy my clothes, or a hubz who washes and irons and cooks and drives and pays and...who's good in bed and probably doesn't get me any kids.....wuahahhahaaaa!!

Am i considered talking to myself on this blog? Perturbing my own self with my own self iterinary..iternary......iterinary.. ITINERARY!!! DAMN IT! i can't spell this cursed word and oooo..it gets on me nerves as always proudly.


Thinking too much. back to reality.


Gonna see Sexy Leong and Tyng tomorrow. Two gals who I've known since 7. Aww..great gals. Memories..sweet and rough, everything in and out.


~~~~~

Perhaps i am not someone so creditable after all, i thought last night was a half betrayal to myself and another. Words, such dangerous weapons and action prove words. I wish to just culminate all into a caligraph, hung up, and shut up as well. But if i don't speak, things would be worse, and it's stupeeeed not to tell others how you think and as well, they should know it. I guess i have to apologise if there were any sense of betrayal.

Like i said, many unsure things, i dunwanna touch~ i just want eternal happiness in any profound way, be it silent or limelighted. i can't solve everything, i can't do everything in the world, what more perfectly. I know it sounds irresponsible, and i don't sound grown up either.. just the words again...i juz dunwanna touch.


All these, it applies, different stories, same scenarios.


*******


two great new housemates. Long live EP for another year, another final year :( I know it'll be just a breeze, but to da fullest it will be!!


OhyeaH!~ I've got myself back..blurred by so many opinions last week, damn it. Have not been reading often too..argh. bummie.



Life's greatest gifts doesn't need to be anything sometimes..falala~




1 Comments:

  • Guys..
    a found a great place to find nice products at cheap rate at [url=http://50off.reviewazone.com/]discount code[/url]
    Have Fun

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 23:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]