/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, June 26, 2007

TIME TO SHOUT OUT!!!


Final Year Repertoire


Just had some love letters and CSI Miami for supper on top of a top student's FYP thesis. Too little respect to pay i guess? :P

Yay, finally made myself to suggest to my supervisor to diverse my topic a little, not too much stress on FPGA at least. Finally, doing something i am quite sure i like though.. still holding the basics of object tracking and now, with a biometric feature, and hopefully to implement some of the basic algorithms onto the Xilinx board (FPGA application) as well. Too ambitious maybe, but hope to accomplish the pioneer part as it would be interesting experiencing biometrics with a hardware set! At this starting point, just wanna keep doing stuff which interest me most..i am following this direction and i hope this brings me some place i wanna be...In fact, i wanted to do some image processing on medical scanners like MRI or CT scan, but it seemed the faculty didn't provide any topic near there. Therefore, there it goes.

Decision made on my elective subject feels so good~~ Laser it is. ziiiiiAAaaaaOOOooo!!! The lecturer is so shin-chan alike, attending lectures is like reading a manga, kewl.

With gush of relieving breaths after billions of decisions made ( be it right or wrong) and a mountain of worries and narrow roads down ahead, I need a good diet and proper sleeping hours to...maintain healthy skin =D...tried to go without chilli for like...a week..and pimpies really stopped popping out of my GUI [Graphical User Interface] ...wahahaha *thumbs up* sad case..giving up one of my favourite taste for some good skin sense.

SANE, i say. SANE PLEASE***

I would say, i still have some holidays in me due to minimum hours of classes. However, missing the days where fun was borderless and holding hands means loving each other *raise eyebrows ? * wahahaha~~~ All these would definitely not be discarded no matter how far fetched i will be as days goes by. Loving the life granted and passing each day with smiles and bursting laughters, i feeeeel so blessed!


~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you think you are left alone out there, punch in my hp no. and call me now, cuz you are so wrong..everyone has someone and you definitely have me ;)



Schlaften ich bin. (to sleep i am)
rindunyerrrrrr germannnnn....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]