/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Monday, July 23, 2007

My Late Night Avenues

A place for refuge, a time which really takes who i am. *yawnz* It's late, and i like it. I usually get a lot out of these late hours. 6 weeks has passed by in a zap and so so quick, it's half of the semester already. Trying hard to get lazy butts out of animes and dramas as much as possible, wanna concentrate on work but eventually failed.

Weekend was nice. We went hunting WJ's birthday present on Saturday night and end up in a happy yumcha session (the venue is easily figured right :D) :



weegie bee :D
Director of the nite...



*shy shy poison victim2* (dearest qong) and i
presenting you.. The scorpioniac ym status lover and a super fyp worker award of the year...



*slap slap* and *shy shy* poisoner witches
Oh not mentioning...they are black and white magic witches all year around..boyfriends and husbands indispensible..poor me, they ain't sharing
;)


*shy shy poison victim1* and i
(suka gambar ni sebab nampak ceriaaa :D).. Sugar daddy aka. BFP of the year..alfredoooooo


ALL THE HARD WORK FOR...



a tribute..


Burger special 'birthday cake' at 0000 on 17th July 2007


wee~ all the sayangz :D


Since ages since i posted some pictures here. Hopefully we stay like this till the end of time :">

Life has been rocking great, though a bit worries here and there. Put the tad bit away...missing home a little and happy that parents calling often ^^ Was quite glad too in some debugging business about my FYP with some help from my senior and hope to do more tomorrow. Sometimes things don't really matter anymore. Just wanna follow the flow of my feelings and ain't suppressing no more~~ I don't wanna regret. Just don't want to...haha..but well, not all are expressed either. Catch me if you can.

My...it's 5. Gonna hit the sack soon. May week6 be nice and nosy. It's working Mondayyyyy again.. More squash to come?


Guy Next Door - I've Been Waiting for You


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]