/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Thursday, July 05, 2007

ru guo - zhangdongliang

This year...and then ahead, perhaps, beautiful and hideous and all cramps in together like no other businesses. *shakes butt* feels so free... has been doing the usual, late nights, tkd, Japanese, classes.. and oh gosh..must be forgetting FYP in the list. Just got a hook on THE DEVIL WHO WEARS PRADA and A WALK TO REMEMBER recently. Old nice shows, and they just made me wanting to whoosh back to the 90s.

What some good news is that my parents added extra allowance for me this month!!!!

^$_$^

definitely not telling the amount..but just some sufficienceeee to lmf funding i guess..mum and dad, always the best at this point! love you guys always..for the money and everything..

*dances with da wolfs at dee Steppes* hooga wooga!! cashing through baby!!!!!


Can't wait for a lot of things recently, these things..have been a mind puller all week round. Can't wait to get to movies this Friday, can't wait to get to kay-ale this weekend, can't wait to get to cousin's boutique (only if we had time and betcha, i am a perfecto time guardian!) and should i too, mention..can't wait to finish my FYP? and can't wait to beat the heck out of myself to stop sleeping to much...freaky lazy....wee~

can't wait can't wait :D


cool, heck, whatever...breaking through.. and i denied my flimsy part-time offer, cashing me 150 bucks for the ITFAIR this weekend due to kemalasan... anywayz, gonna grab an external hdd and it's gonna be at good service for the loves of movies.. *peace* another can't wait for the fair to come about. computer stuff just strings me up like unstrung beads. Just to insert another piece into my wishing list, i wished i had money for a lot of books i'm dying to have..just wisheddddddd..they are so delightedly delicious as i've been browsing through online. CAN'T WAIT!

and i was telling someone about ...

chilivivi (7/4/2007 3:21:30 AM): i feel reset this sem

for that someone, thanxie for the late nite companion, and every bit of you means so much to meee...youuu know me so well and endure all my shits..and also..can't wait to see you tomorrow :"> wee to you~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]