/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Friday, July 27, 2007

weekend. weekend. weekend.

Spiritually dysfunctional in whatsoever activities, or may utter so that, solely, things do not interest me easily. As to say, the weekend is gonna be a long one... till midterm break comes, then, it's time to unleash without any exams and final year dilemma nudged behind for the mean time!!!


TIOMAN YEH !!!! \:D/


First and foremostly, i would like to utter a big fat thank you to all sponsors (esp birdie) and seconders out there in this trip :">, without you all i am nothing..*throw me roses* *bow* *bow* sincerely..Nevertheless, hopefully wanna work on some academics this weekend, and set some datelines.. furthermore, midterm exam next friday, and i ain't getting anything out of it. Workload heavy, dude!

Despite all regulatory head hacking, mind thrusting, procrastinating damnation workload, peace shall remain, refined *cheerz*!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you can't get out of it, get into it, have fun coz it's meant to be :D

The hue in you shall escalate as such a wild geese beneath the sets and dawns on a skyline journey, whilst horizons point guidelines and not limits.

Intelligence is casted upon, never take it for granted ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Once upon a time
Somewhere far away from here
I was drowning in a deep sleep
Got no ground beneath my feet
And there's so many faces
I'm New York and I'm Japan
There's so many things that I want to know
But I'll never understand...

Now I'm dreaming in red
Just drifting away
I'm dreaming in red
Come and take me away

I just got to get it right
Before I make it wrong
Cause I'm breaking out and rising up
While the world is falling down...

I see the sun behind the night, sky
One last moment before I say goodbye...

Once upon a time
Somewhere far away from here...

~The Calling - Dreaming in Red~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]