/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's like I got lost in these woods for some long years back, and still lost in it. Maybe i don't intend to find the route out at all. I am having this nice time here...*flashback* S.H.E. and karaoke..just got the girls going. And now, we are so far apart, so grown up, so succumbed to our own lifestyles. I so wished to be back there. It has never been far, to sing our hearts out, to be loud and to be true.

I had a massive presentation for my final year project, a massive meal, a massive shopping, a massive exercise and massively drained...totally, gawd. It has been a gruesome week, so i'm just taking this weekend off. Haggard, and i love the aloe taste on my lips. Gosh, beauty is fragrant. There's so much work still, some never ending proclaims... and i loveee it i can throw these tantrums on just the right person. And those beside me all these times..help and support..zillion of thanks and hugs*.

This time, now, totally, massive.

And then..next step of life, work. soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]