/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The SUPER QUARTER POUNDER is OFF!

Mentioned, talked about, lamented, gone crazy with, went bonkers without day-night, swam against strong streams with heavy super duper eye-bags and massive red pimples which spoiled my prom........... IS GONE, OFF, ENDED


---> FYP NO MORE! YAY!!!!!!


look at fyp, then look up at assignments.
look at fyp, then look onto lab reports.
look at fyp, then look into final exams.


HAHAHAHA.

Yea, there are pieces i still need to pick up and patch, but those ain't obstacles anymore, mister. It's not that the stress is totally off, just that FYP IS OFF, does not mean you don't have the aftermath. The aftermath is horrible too, but post is much much much better than the pre. Did FYP worth everything for a couple of white hair starting to mushroom on your head? Some really bad health and all muscles turned into fats? Rushing life, super insufficient sleep mode, and some didn't even brush teeth to pass up their thesis. (oh..no no..me not included)


HAHAHAHA.
.
.
.
.
.


I sound like I'm done with everything, but in actual, everything starts from zero again in the working world. I guess i managed to have this supreme level up in my system in my final year and might get even more exponentially horrible in work... *put aside ***put aside this thinking

why being an engineer is so tough?
Have to hold on tight, real tight, super tight to go through thick and thin...the only rewarding thing is achievements, not even money. but Hey, i love my life. i love my decisions. i love my family and friends. Only good things come in life, after the hardest moments..thanks to all those who brought me through my final year especially fyp~~~

once more can ar??


FYP NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]