/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Goodbye it is finally..

After rambling for farewells in lots of my previous posts, finally it has came to an end. Friends leaving one by one at sight.. i'm gonna miss endless stuff we did together and my great whole university life. A new phase is gonna begin soon..in some new places, new people, new life and everything anew. I wished i could stare at my ym for much longer just to see the person you wanted him/her to online, but i guess, ym would never be the same again as our lives departs. No more waking up and hogging on ur pc and scolding people with IM status. Facebook and Friendster is not anymore logged in 24 hours. And my blog will have a large tendency to be abandoned for quite some time. No more assignments, exams, lectures and not anymore a student. No more funny business. It's gonna be sad, leaving all memories, once loved and will always be cherished. Even my WMP is randomly playing goodbye songs. Goodbye.


1 Comments:

  • Hey, pal. Don't be so sad. When there's a way, there's love. New journey will soon be coming. It could be exciting. Cheers~~!

    By Blogger thensiujing, At 08:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]