/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Slew slack, totally. 



I sensed the watchful eyes surround me, all of a sudden, today seems rather strong at strength. The brick of pessimism hit me hard. I hate to believe my senses, but it never fails me. I should put some effort in my work. Spiritless, blinded by the word of direction...as if spring left, and here came grayscale winter. The winds are gigantic, branches shook and the colours fading..just wondering which step is the best to proceed.. and not leave condemnation around.


 
I know what i need: 
(1) Direction, 
(2) Concentration, 
(3)Initiative, 
(4) A clear mind, 
(5)... SO MANY THINGS!!! 

.....................


I think i need a lot of things..which turn out that, I myself is unsure what I'm supposed to do.. Can i at least label this as a syndrome.. it's another new phase of life and not so sure anymore i could handle it well. I don't see what is going around, worried to be out of sight, and it just wont get out of mind.

Sway..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]