/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tonight i'm glad to know that i'm not the only one who is holding back the past. I begin to understand, why my dad would just sit reminiscing in front of his hi-fi playing some old songs. Coz i might be doing it soon, quite often, to archive ALL OF IT and put it in an invulnerable place.


Maxime's (French attach student) farewell at Turf City. *expensive seafood at AH YAT

Arhhhhh...life should be more than a nerve-wrecking job. I like it in a way, but i don't like it when it tries to take my life away. So we conform and try live out of it as much as possible. No much choices as engineers are made to troubleshoot, the frontline of problems, headache and suck up all the flow disturbances. I pray to build my course, to climb the high ladder..what is research when everyone knows everything already?


Scrabble competition WINNER team! (office games)

It has been 6 months (wow..that's like half a year) out of school and 3 months in SIMTech A*STAR. There are people asking me to settle here, but i have a whole lot of doubts. Most probably when 2 years come about, i will know what's what. and that's that. Just currently, doing what's necessary and worry later~

Saturday night, not out at the bar, or with anyone nearby me, just archiving. I love every bit of my old times. Every tiny weeny bit of it, be it happy, sad, sweet, sour..


The smile that sprinkled spring
Blossomed into laughter and poignance




1 Comments:

  • Lovely sweetie...enjoy reading your blog...most importantly I'm glad that you enjoy your life here. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 08:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]