/* Editor is LUM MI-FERN --- My Grotesque Caricature*/




Thursday, March 05, 2009

At this juncture, where your work had spun u around pretty too much, till you're too immune to feel any else additional pressure, it seems lifeless though you have THIS MegaPascal on your shoulders. I have this this this this this...but no no no no no TIME. What the heck did all the events saturate on one fine week? 

You have been ill, but you are NOT on MC, 
you are still going to office like no man's business, 
participating in the company annual run(amazing to be in top final list *shudder), 
annual dinner at the Holiday Inn Atrium.... 

trying to weigh an equilateral of administration, 
organizing your department's retreat session (just told to be co-mc *o*),
stuck your ass into invited talks and 'purposeful' meetings, 
impromptu presentations, 
site visits, 

plus your most honorable research findings which your boss harp on you in due course of a paper publication famine...

above all, you need to put up a sweet face whenever you meet people..

that was all on the right side. On the left side, i have insurance to deal with, study for my diving, plan my further studies, on and off juggle with some weekend getaway, HOUSE CHORES WHICH I FUCKING HATE MUCH...and pretty maintain my social network...

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

going crazy, mad, insane, talking to myself, pulling hair, throwing things around, shout, wrangle, cursing like ... i'm loosing words, loosing sanity, loosing life 

where is the time for me and myself has gone? huhu. gotta pack for annual dinner...


:|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]